Delaney Insurance Agency, Inc. understands the unique needs of distributors and warehouses in specialized industries. Our industry-specific property coverages can help properly protect your distribution or warehouse business.
Coverages Offered for Wholesalers and Distributors
Makes sure you're able to reconstruct lost or damaged records which will enable your business to reissue bills for clients with outstanding balances.
Building and Business Personal Property
Coverage to help pay for the cost to repair or replace your property, including inventory, office furniture or fixtures damaged by fire or other covered losses.
Computers and Media
Technology is a huge investment for many companies. That's why our policy includes Computers and Media in our definition of covered property. We offer flexible limits that can be tailored to your business needs and reimburses for:
- Physical loss or damage to your computer hardware
- Loss of data or computer software
- Damage caused by computer virus
- Automatically covers portable computer equipment anywhere in the world while when you or your
employees are traveling on business, except when checked as baggage.
Property in Transit
Helps to protect your business's personal property if damaged during shipment.
As a tenant, you may be responsible for damages to the building caused by a break-in, lease assessments, and damage to windows and glass doors. If so, our policy can help cover these added financial responsibilities.
Off-Premises Utility Services—Business Income
If you experience an interruption in communication, water or power supply due to an accident
Distributors & Warehouses Insurance for a Broad Array of Industries
We offer coverage for a wide array of products including but not limited to:
- Computer equipment & software
- Construction machinery
- Drugs & medical supplies
- Electronic parts
- Heating & air conditioning supplies
- Industrial equipment
- Office equipment & supplies
- Plumbing supplies
- Scrap & waste materials
Specialty Programs for Wholesalers & Distributors
Certain businesses carry specialized risks. Learn more about our specialty programs for:
- Pool & Spa Contractors, Practitioners, Manufacturers, Wholesalers, Distributors, Retailers, Installation & Service Contractors
- Railroad Contractors, Wholesalers & Manufacturers
- Specialized Truck Equipment & Trailers—Manufacturers, Installers & Repair Distributors.